Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Task #3-ish... "Hello, Pastrami, Hello"

This is what I got for the first question:

Best phones & plans
Consumer Reports, Jan2011, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p26-29, 4p, 8 Color Photographs, 3 Illustrations
Extra Credit:

Axl Rose: The Rolling Stone interview (4/2/92) - this can also be found by searching for "a discourse on comfortable gutters in L.A."

I suppose with regular Pastrami moving to Virginia I need to be a bit more vocal. As everyone knows, a Bizarro version of someone has to do the opposite of the regular version. Therefore, regular Pastrami's absence leaves a void that has to be filled. Now I'm no sciencetician, but I do believe that is one of Newton's laws. If only I had some device that could give me the answer to this question (and many others)... some kind of collective knowledge base/information provider... I suppose I'll never know. MS Paint never disappoints.



Extra Credit - Attempt 2:

Sometimes I get too excited when I blog and forget to read important instructions. This is why I don't blog very much.


Michael Jackson: The making of `the king of pop.'

(cover story) By: Goldberg, M.. Rolling Stone, 1/9/92, Issue 621, p32, 6p, 2 Color Photographs, 1 Black and White Photograph; Reading Level (Lexile): 1100 

Also, I will opt for the loot. $100.00 downtown gift card all day.

2 comments:

  1. hint: you forgot one of the required parts of the extra credit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy that issue!

    ReplyDelete