Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Task #6: No Humor Edition

1. Required quiz completed.

2. I have completed the required quiz.
  • After I completed the required quiz, I checked my score against the provided answers.
  • After checking my score against the provided answers to the required quiz I discovered that I answered all the questions.
  • Upon further investigation, I discovered that the provided answers to the required quiz matched the answers that I had selected.
  • Suddenly, something unexpected happened...
Quiz:

A patron tells you that they would like to become a friend to the library. You tell them:

A) Everyone is our friend!
B) They can visit our bookstore for more details.
C) Membership starts at $10.00 and we can print them a brochure that outlines some of the benefits.
D) All donations to the Friends of the Mesa County Libraries are tax deductible.
E) All of the above.

The correct answer is E "All of the above." An answer combining options B, C, and D would be excellent. Feel free to add a bit of option A to make someone smile.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment